Projectorquest Billing Policy
We try to keep our payment policy fairly straight-forward.
For those customers who do not have 30-day net terms with us, payment must be made in full prior to shipment of your order. Customers in the U.S. and Canada can make payment by credit card, check, cash, money order or ACH/wire transfer.
- Credit card payment can be made easily on our highly-secure checkout page. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay, which if installed on your device, should appear as payment options on the checkout page.
- If you select payment by check/cash/money order/ACH/wire transfer, we will send you an email with instructions for making payment. If payment is made by check or money order, there is a 10-day clearing hold before your order will ship. If you make payment by cash/ACH/wire transfer, your order will ship within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
- If you wish to upgrade the shipping method on the order prior to shipment, please notify us via chat or email (email@example.com) so we can either call you to take your payment information over the phone or email you an invoice that you can pay by credit card directly online.
- If you wish to obtain 30 day net terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need you to complete an application along with a vetting process to verify the information provided. We normally only extend terms to schools, government agencies and select resellers. If an order is placed by an organization with terms, a signed PO must be received via email or fax prior to the order being shipped.
- Customers outside the U.S. and Canada, must make payment in full via wire transfer prior to shipment of your order. International orders also must agree to our International warranty terms. If you need your order shipped to a country other than the U.S., its territories or Canada, please contact us first to receive a quote by chat or email (email@example.com).
If you have any questions regarding our billing policy, please click on the Chat icon in the lower right hand corner of any page on this website to request to speak to a representative or leave a message outside of business hours.