The Projectorquest Refund Policy
The Projectorquest.com refund policy is designed to be fair and impartial to our customers with respect to each circumstance outlined below. Projectorquest.com reserves the right to determine the eligibility of a refund, the amount and when it is to be paid on a case by case basis. However, in most all instances without exception, we abide by the following guidelines:
- If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, the customer is eligible for a full refund, unless it is a Special Order item, where eligibility for a refund is determined on a case by case basis.
- ‘In Stock’ items are eligible for a refund, unless otherwise noted, as long as the instructions outlined in our Return Policy are followed. Not following these guidelines jeopardizes your eligibility for a refund.
- The return of a good item that is no longer needed or wanted, must be returned within the return period, which is normally 30 days from the date of shipment, unless otherwise noted.
- The return of a defective item under warranty must be received within the warranty period shown in that product offering on the purchased product’s detail page.
- ‘Special Order’ items are not eligible for a refund unless otherwise noted. The reason for this policy is that orders for these items are placed with the manufacturer, who normally doesn’t allow for the cancellation of the order or penalizes us if we cancel a placed order.
- The refunded amount for a return on an order placed with expedited shipping (i.e. 2-Day Air, Next Day Air) will not include the amount paid for expedited shipping. Since this is a pass-through cost we must pay the carrier, it is non-refundable. However, an exception will be made for circumstances where we are refunded the shipping charge by the carrier.
- Refunds for delayed shipments due to the carrier will only be made at the customer’s request and if the carrier refunds us for the delay.
- Refunds for eligible cancelled orders will be issued within 3 – 5 business days and should appear on your credit card statement within 5 – 14 days once issued.
- Refunds for eligible returns will be issued within 7 to 21 days once received and should appear on your credit card statement within 5 – 14 days once issued. This time period allows for the processing, inspection and approval of your return by us and the manufacturer or supplier.
- Refunds for orders paid by credit card will be issued to the credit card used when the order was placed. If that credit card is no longer valid or has been closed, then the customer must notify us so we can issue a refund via check instead to the person or organization on the order at the billing address within 30 days of notification.
- Refunds for orders paid by check, money order, cash or ACH will be mailed a refund check to the person or organization on the order at the billing address within 30 days of cancellation or return approval.
- Refunds for returns or cancellations where a restocking fee of up to 25% is applicable, will reflect the total amount of the eligible refunded amount minus this fee.
- Refunds for tax-exempt organizations that paid sales tax on their order total will only be made at the request of the customer after sending us a copy of their resale or tax-exemption certificate.
If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please click on the Chat icon in the lower right hand corner of any page on this website to request to speak to a representative or leave a message outside of business hours.